You can find North Valley Organics products in the following venues.
1. The Downtown Growers Market – Saturdays 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Established in 1996 and in its 25th year, the DGM is the longest running growers’ market in Albuquerque. http://www.downtowngrowers.org
2. Better Together CSA – Better Together is a multi-farm, collaborative CSA based here in the Albuquerque area. Our growers care for the land they work with to produce healthy, pesticide-free fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers. We believe that a network of small farms following regenerative soil practices form the backbone of a strong and resilient community. http://www.bettertogethercsa.org
3. New Mexico Harvest – New Mexico Harvest, formerly Beneficial Farms, CSA, is a community of people from across our state that actively invest in our food system and reap the benefits of the harvest. http://www.newmexicoharvest.com
4. MoGro – MoGro is a nonprofit mobile grocery project committed to providing healthy food that people can depend on. We offer bags of fresh, mostly local, fruits, veggies and grocery items each week that are available for pickup at locations in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Pecos & Espanola. https://www.mogro.net/
5. Albuquerque Public Schools and other local school districts – We maintain a contract with APS to supply our fruits and vegetables to the central warehouse for distribution to local school children. We also sell to other regionally located school districts such as Belen, Los Lunas and Bernalillo public schools.
North Valley Organics sells a variety of crops throughout the season. Look for the following products as the season progresses!
- Green Garlic: April – May
- Green Onions: April – May
- Radishes: April – May, October
- Asparagus: April – May
- Sugar Snap Peas: May – June
- Strawberries: May – June
- Blackberries: June – July
- Cured Garlic: July – December
- Romano Green Beans: July – October
- Cherry Tomatoes: July – October
- Salad Tomatoes: July – October
- Eggplants: August – October
- Sweet and Hot Peppers: September – October
- Sweet Potatoes: October – November
- Cucumbers: September – October
- Carrots: July, October – November